How to Remove Moles? Know The Top Tips!
Living in an age where your appearance adds to how people perceive you having a mole in a visible area could be bothersome and you might be thinking about how to get rid of it. Now, what are moles? Moles are usually harmless irregularities on the skin. Moles can be there from birth or they may appear at a later age. There could be three major reasons for moles to appear, such as proliferation of pigmented cells, heredity and too much exposure to sunlight. Although it is really unusual, some moles can lead to cancer. This type may look normal in the beginning but they gradually change their shape and colour and may also bleed. Harmless or not moles are unwanted skin tags and should be removed from places such as the face or areas that kept exposed. So how to remove moles? Read on as we give you strategy on mole treatment!
Know the 3 quick ways on how to remove moles
Making an appointment with your dermatologist when you want to have mole remover that has become common nowadays. Your doctor will use one of the three easy procedures to remove your moles. Here is how to remove moles.
• Cutting and stitching: The surgery is generally applied for moles that may lead to cancer or are embedded in the skin unlike a protrusion. It involves cutting off the mole down to the very deepest point from where it is growing.
• Cauterization: In this method the moles are burned. The mouth of the wound is also closed by burning thus eliminating any need for stitches. The wound then heals itself.
• Laser Treatment: This is the most popular and quick method where laser is used to get rid of the moles without any cutting or stitching.
Facts on How to Remove Moles: What are the risks?
Although the surgical procedure is an easy and quick way to get rid of your moles yet there are some risks involved in it. The surgical procedure of removing moles include either burning the mole or cutting it thereby running the risk of scarring the skin. Inspite of these procedures being expensive they could also lead to an infection. Therefore a lot of people are apprehensive about visiting a doctor to remove their moles. For them the best way is to take recourse to some home remedies.
6 easy home remedies to remove moles
If you are unwilling to visit the doctor then you might as well avoid it. Your doctor’s appointment can be avoided by using a number of home remedies that are effective as well as inexpensive.
• Flaxseeds: A paste of powdered flaxseed in addition of honey along with flaxseed oil if applied thoroughly over the mole thrice daily. This will help to shrink the mole and eventually it will fall off.
• Make a Baking powder paste with castor oil: This paste if applied over a mole regularly can eliminate moles within a month.
• Fruit Juices: Juice of such fruits as pineapple, grapes, green apples, figs can easily clear away moles if applied a few times a day.
• Coriander: Application of ground coriander on the moles can remove it in a few days.
• Garlic: A garlic clove can work wonders if it is crushed and then placed on the mole keeping the entire thing in place by the use of a bandage. It is one of the simplest ways to remove moles.
• Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil if applied on the moles for 7 to 10 days can also cure moles.
See how easy it is to remove moles by following some home based natural therapies? These are considerable the best of all mole treatments as these are side-effect free, less time-consuming and pocket friendly. All that you need to do is invest a little time everyday to carry out the above instructed methods.
Now, I have tried to cover the basic ideas regarding what moles are and how we can get rid of them. As we know moles can grow in any part of the body. However moles that are formed on the unseen parts of the body do not bother much unlike the facial moles. Facial moles are embarrassing and needs to be removed carefully.